Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Farewell

Today i bid farewell to this feeling i have held on to for so long, hoping things will go my way someday, but i finally realize it, its just not for me, that someday ain't coming. Holding on to something that has been really easy for everyone else around, knowing someday it'll come my way, but now do i realize it din't and it never will, so yes i guess this is the end of it, a lesson well learned finally after year and years of suffering i let go it , let go of what i thought it would be, letting go of what could have been. Not knowing where to go from here, i know i gotta move, i know i gotta let go coz i finally realize standing here waiting at the crossroads will always and forever leave me waiting for something that is never gonna come my way, what is the point, what is the point of it all anyways, all i know is it is finally time to take that long awaited step forward, forward towards the unknown, forward to the life that awaits me, forward to all the surprises, the good and the bad.

No comments: